Eclipse Financial Solutions
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has introduced the Consumer Duty which sets clearer and higher expectations of firms’ standards of customer care.
Consumer Duty is a core principle within our company and is part of the way we conduct our business. We are constantly striving to improve and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you. We are committed to provide our customers with more protection, transparency and support to ensure better outcomes for all.
These are the key factors which determine our Consumer Duty:
- Our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of ‘jargon’ and written in plain English and offered in different accessible formats.
- To be confident that you are dealing with a firm which holds the fair treatment of our customers as central to our corporate culture.
- Ensuring our customers are not disadvantaged in any way due to their vulnerability or disability.
- Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is relevant and takes account of individual circumstances.
- To act in good faith, to meet the individual needs of our customers and ensure the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
- To continue to communicate to monitor outcomes to check they are still appropriate and fair.
- To listen to feedback from our customers and to continually review and update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Your feedback is important to us. We want to know whether your experience of us lives up to your expectations.
If you have any feedback, good or bad, let us know, because your views are vital to helping us improve our service to you in the future.
To send us your feedback, please use the "Get in Touch" form you will find on every page and send us your thoughts.